Male Thread Ball Studs
Aetna threaded ball male studs are available for a variety of motion transfer application requirements. Ball studs are used in assemblies that require repeated engagement and disengagement. They allow the user to connect a variety of associated parts. Applications include requirements where a threaded ball stud is used in a custom ball joint or rod end linkage assembly. Other applications include threaded ball studs being used for mounting requirements.
Aetna provides custom per print threaded male ball studs to special design, material, heat treat, secondary operations, assemblies to custom linkage assemblies and coating specifications upon request.
- For use with ball joints, rod ends, custom linkage assemblies, carburetor-fuel management and mounting applications.
- Ball studs are made from 1045 steel and surface hardened for good wear characteristics.
- Surface hardened for good pull-out characteristics and wear resistance.
- Zinc plated for corrosion resistance.
- Special ball studs quoted upon request.