|AETNA PART NO.||Description||Wt. Per 100 (Pounds)|
|312-12||5/16" Dia. x 12" Long||27|
|312-24||5/16" Dia. x 24" Long||53|
|312-36||5/16" Dia. x 36" Long||80|
|312-48||5/16" Dia. x 48" Long
HVAC Connecting Rods & Control Arms
Connecting rods and control arms for HVAC systems are designed for damper control accessories, which includes swivels, crank arms, and even custom linkage motion control assemblies. Aetna's HVAC connecting arms & rods have a wide range of grades, materials, and sizes.
Damper Control Rods
HVAC Damper control rods are available in threaded and unthreaded versions for use in control applications with linkage components, control swivels, ball joints, rod ends and in custom linkage motion control applications. HVAC damper control rods are available in threaded versions, various material grades, lengths, shaped designs, hardened, larger diameters and numerous coatings. Control arms can be designed and assembled per print specifications with rod ends or ball joints for custom linkage assemblies upon request.
HVAC Control Arms
Damper control arms have an adjustable Vernier scale for use in control applications with linkage components, control swivels, ball joints, rod ends and in custom linkage motion control assemblies.
Series 312 Damper Control Rods
- Designed for use with damper control swivels, damper crank arms, and custom linkage motion control assemblies.
- Made from low carbon steel and zinc coated.
- Available in threaded versions, other material grades, lengths, shaped designs, hardened, larger diameters and various coatings.
- Can be assembled per print with rod ends or ball joints for custom linkage assembly applications upon request.
Series CAS & CAL Damper Control Arms
- Adjustable scale for use in control applications with linkage components, connecting rods, control swivels, etc.
- Constructed of 12-gauge steel and zinc plated. The arms are stamped with a scale to allow calibrated adjustments of linkage components or power transmitting devices.
- Fitted with self-locking set screws for excellent holding strength.
|AETNA PART NO.||Description||Bore Diameter||Wt. Per 100 (Pounds)|
|CAS-375||Short Crank Arm for 3/8" Shaft||.385/.389||16.7|
|CAS-437||Short Crank Arm for 7/16" Shaft||.448/.452||16.1|
|CAS-500||Short Crank Arm for 1/2" Shaft||.510/.514||15.6|
|CAL-375||Long Crank Arm for 3/8" Shaft||.385/.389||19.0|
|CAL-437||Long Crank Arm for 7/16" Shaft||.448/.452||19.4|
|CAL-500||Long Crank Arm for 1/2" Shaft||.510/.514