|AETNA PART NO.||A Thread Size||C||G||H||J||M||Wt. Per 100|
P Quick Disconnect Ball Joints
P Series Ball Joints
Stainless steel ball joints for the P series are suitable for light loads and good wear resistance for industrial or mechanical applications. Quick disconnect P series ball joints are cost-effective for weight sensitive applications, and the length adjustments are simplified by the disconnect feature. The P series ball joints are also manufactured for a pre-positioned stud.
P Series Ball Joint Specs
- A hardened steel spring retaining clip accepts the ball stud member at 19 pounds maximum push-in load and permits removal of the ball stud with 14 pounds minimum pull-out load.
- Body and ball studs are made of 1045 steel. Both are surface hardened for wear resistance.
- All components are .0003 minimum zinc dichromate treated.
- The retaining clips are heat treated spring steel & 480 hours to red rust organic coated.
- Stainless steel parts are made of 304 stainless.
- Ball sockets are packed with lubricant.