|AETNA PART NO.||A Thread Size||B||C||D||E||F||G||H||J||K||L||Tensile and Shear Strength (Pounds)||Wt. Per 100 (Pounds)|
Quick Disconnect Ball Joints
SS Series Ball Joints
Quick disconnect ball joints for the SS series are used in various applications where the housing needs to have an easy disconnection from the stud. The SS ball joints have a retaining sleeve that's used to ensure proper alignment of the sleeve and ball cavity. When the spring is released, alignment is set, reducing the possibility of partial closure.
SS Series Ball Joint Specs
- Parts meet SAE J490, Type S, Style 2 specifications.
- Quick disconnect assemblies are spring-loaded with good wear characteristics.
- Body and ball studs are made of 1045 steel. Both are surface hardened for wear resistance.
- Springs are stainless steel
- All components except the stainless steel spring are .0003 trivalent minimum zinc dichromate treated.
- Ball sockets are packed with lubricant.
All plating and coating options are available upon request - please provide coating specs - Contact Us to learn more.
Click here to Request a Quote or call us at 847.647.9555